contact-ustwitterarrow-rightarrow-downsearchfacebookmapemailclose arrow-leftarrow-uptranslate

Main Header

School Logo

The Ridgeway

Primary School

Interactive Bar

  • Contact us
Water Mark

Reporting a concern

There are a number of ways in which you can report a concern about a child or a vulnerable  person.  Below, you will find information from our partners at Berkshire West Safeguarding Children Partnership which will give you more information about how to confidentially report your concerns.


However, you may also speak to one of our Designated Safeguarding Leads (DSLs) who can be contacted at school by telephoning 0118 937 5530.  More information about DSLs can be found in the relevant page of this section.


Safeguarding concerns can also be reported directly to the Children's Single Point of Access at Reading Borough Council by phoning 0118 937 3641 during the working day.  Out of hours the number to call is 01344 786543, which will put you in touch with the emergency duty safeguarding team.


If you are concerned that a child or vulnerable person is at significant risk of immediate harm, you can call the police by dialing 999.



Our colleagues have also provided additional information about how you can report concerns about the safety of a child or a vulnerable person. Click here for more information.


Contact Details and Useful Links